Actually, there is more than one problem but today my problem is this. If there is such a thing as karma then what in the world was it I did in my past life to deserve what goes on in this one.
Other problems include
- Do I believe in past lives and future ones?
- If I ask for someone else to have karma get them then does that mean I’ll get karma for asking?
- If karma is going to get someone for me then will be I be a witness to it in the next life to see it?
- If I won’t be there to see it in the next life then what is the point?
- If it’s not going to happen until the next life, then they will be like me, wondering what in the world they did to deserve this crap and because they don’t know how will they learn from it so they can be better in the next life?
- As per the third definition above, karma has bad karma.